Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiCheck > DPF Reset > MK808 - How to reset after DPF change an...
MK808 - How to reset after DPF change and Oil change? Subaru Forester

1985 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2018-07-06 11:49:53

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    Dogsy
    2018-07-06 11:49:53
     Hi Folks,

Does anyone know how to reset ECU after the DPF and Oil has been changed on a Subaru Forester, using the MK808?

I bought this unit after being told by one of the Staff on the Autel Web Chat, that the MK808 had all the DPF tools for my Subaru Forester. This detail is also listed in the Function Viewer.

On start up the Unit won't auto detect VIN or other car details. Also a lot of PID's do not show up in the Live Data section. In the Service app. it only gives you Manual Reset for Oil Dilution (which I already know how to do), and in DPF it does not give any options for any tools. And as far as any of the other Tools in the Service section, it says "This function is not supported currently". WTF???

The Unit itself starts up and closes down fine. It charges (albeit very very slowly), and has connected to the net to download updates.

Can anyone please shed some light on this? Have I been sold a dud, or have I been conned by some deceitful marketing?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Dogs

Total1 Pages